Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Monica Denise Brown (née Arnold; born October 24, 1980), and professionally known as Monica, is an American singer-songwriterrecord producer, and actress. Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, Monica began performing as a child and became part of a traveling gospel choir, by the time she was ten. Guided by producers Dallas Austin and Tim & Bob, she signed with Arista Records at age thirteen and released her debut album Miss Thang in 1995. Its first two singles "Don't Take It Personal" and "Before You Walk out of My Life" made her the youngest recording act to ever have two consecutive chart-topping hits on the US Billboard Top R&B Singles chart." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_(entertainer)
My favourite artiste of all times, I remember growing up and copying her hair styles and just being appreciative of seeing somebody just like me, and learning to love me... She has always brought positivity in her music and shown such a strong black woman's side.... She has a great sense of style... That's my focus today......
This hair style will never die





Very classy lady

Dedicated mom

fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment