Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today's fashion tip


So I have been experimenting with my personal style, most ppl don't get it.... I don't think that they need to though.... I am just recreating me.... So I went from a gal who never cared about accessories into a freak who must put something in my hair before leaving the house for work, shopping, running errands, u get the point? lol
so whenever you see flowers you will think about me.

I think fashion is not so much about matching and name brands, it is about how you wear what you are wearing, and I have proven that personally.... Something not so flashy can be worn with a self conscious vybz and ppl pick up on that and say why did she wear that?
The same outfit worn with confidence can really change things around... I went to church once, after waking up in the morning and planning my outfit the night before, only to realize that it just didn't cut it, so I threw on a blazer changed the shoe, added some fishnet stockings and my trademark yellow flower and Wham! outfit resurrection. Needless to say I just went with it cause it was too late to change again, then a man asked me, are you a superstar? Did u come from Hollywood? I smiled!

Be your own trend setter...... Not because something isn't the most popular thing at the moment means you can't wear it or you have to dress like other ppl.... be your own fashion icon, wear what makes you happy about you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment